alternatives to “it was all just a dream”
- it was all just a story the narrator heard somebody else tell on the bus
- it was all just somebody rambling after getting their wisdom teeth out
- it was all just a feature length puppet show
- it was all just a set of cave paintings
- it was all just a frighteningly elaborate set of instructions on the back of a microwaveable meal
It’s days like today that remind me, life is extremely fragile and we need to appreciate every single second and never forget how lucky we are to simply exist. Thank you Samantha Marq for capturing in a single frame the true essence that lives and breathes through Lauren and I on a daily basis. Words of advice to everyone that happens to read this post… Burn that candle, drink that “special” bottle of wine and never lose sight of how perfect each and every one of you are. Explore this beautiful world and surround yourself with people you love and are inspired by. Also, peanut butter cookies and milk are hands down the best combination of food/drink items that has ever existed. I love cookies so much. And also pizza.
It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.
—John Green, Paper Towns (via feellng)